Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Key loggers and Anti Key loggers

From: "Sean Crawford" <sean01 () accnet com au>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 00:30:54 +1000

Lan Guy wrote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am intrested in knowning if anyone has used eithert Key loggers or Anti
Key loggers
Which ones, do they work?

Many key loggers are available for all different flavours of OS and you will
just have to download a few and find the one that works for you.

However the only reason I can think of why you would be worried about anti
key loggers would be if you didn't have permission to have a logger on the
system in the first place ,hence my lack of recommendations.

If your the admin ,lock the sys down so no one can install anything anti to
your logger ,and if your just some punk trying to steal passwords....get a
life!

Hope this helps.

My $0.02 worth.

Sean

PS......also you might want to lay of the HTML format when posting your next
sensible question.......

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html