Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: (no subject)

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:06:37 -0500

It is a very complex issue...but a simple agreement on standard
post/pre-fixes would be a start.

As my orginial post started, I wouldn't let it up to the AV companies at
all. Have a separate entity (group of people like us), gain the backing
of big compaines and other entities and come up with some standards.

If AV vendors choose to work with these unset rules then they are
approved by the entity. People that believe in a standradization will
only used entity approved products. Let the customers decide if this is
what they want.

But we have to give them a way to start voicing the need.