Full Disclosure mailing list archives

0xdefaced[6] zine distribution

From: john michalski <johnm () hcsmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:19:28 -0400 (EDT)

sup!

                                    My freedom is best
                                    Whole country's on house arrest
                                    And everyone's a suspect
                                    You can't feel the flow because you died
                                    Face down on a "suicide"
                                    The muthafucker's on self-destruct
                                    Nobody guardin' your back, it's all a front
                                    SAVE THIS! MY RAGE IS BLISS!

                                      (c) Slipknot, No Life

  we had supposed the reason of mirrors deathz is a law persecution. Cos we
  find this zine nice, we make more mirrors. Btw, imho it's good idea to
  share issue in irc. So, distribute defaced[6] anyhow, as you wish. Eurolab
  can't catch us all.

    http://www.rus-sec.org/e-zine/defaced6e.zip
    http://www.rus-sec.org/e-zine/defaced6r.zip
    http://www.superprism.net/w3mail/defaced6e.zip
    http://www.superprism.net/w3mail/defaced6r.zip
    http://rockit.it/forms/defaced/defaced6e.zip
    http://rockit.it/forms/defaced/defaced6r.zip
    http://www.rire.com/sexy/defaced/defaced6e.zip
    http://www.rire.com/sexy/defaced/defaced6r.zip
    http://www.buitenhof-druten.nl/odfaq/defaced/defaced6e.zip
    http://www.buitenhof-druten.nl/odfaq/defaced/defaced6r.zip
    http://www.orientalprincess.com/download/data/defaced/defaced6e.zip
    http://www.orientalprincess.com/download/data/defaced/defaced6r.zip

---
  shadow forcez of Undernet. Greetz 2: johny knoxville and other brazilian
  blackhatz, Max Cavalera and whole Soulfly!