Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: (no subject)

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:33:50 -0500

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 10:25, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
Diabetes comes in Type 1 and Type 2, which are quite different (in one,
your pancreas quits producing insulin, in the other, the insulin is produced, but
not utilized well by your body).

I know, my wife has type 2. They still call it diabetes.

As you were saying?

If you missed the point, let me repeat it:
"I believe different names for the same virus confuses consumers and
industry alike. I'd like to urge the industry to start adopting a common
naming convention."