Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Re: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 Protocol Handler Vulnerability

From: Jelmer <jkuperus () planet nl>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:26:59 +0200

I found this vulnerability (or class of them) in July 2003 and
described it on several security lists on March 9th, 2004.

There's at least one instance of prior art that I aware of

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/bugtraq/2001/03/msg00193.html

I think there have been more but I can't seem to find them

For examples
(actual exploitable vulnerabilities), you can try Google search for
"argument injection vulnerability" or read my messages on this list
about Outlook mailto: URL vulnerability, Windows Help and Support
Center HCP: URL vulnerability, or Lotus Notes notes: URL vulnerability.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html