Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Off-Topic: IKEA ownz Microsoft

From: Daniel Berg <daniel () wardriver net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:43:24 +0200

Hi all,

nothing really security related now, but I thought you might be interested in good news at this time of the night!

"Ingvar Kamprad, the Swede who founded furniture retail chain IKEA, has overtaken Microsoft's Bill Gates as the world's
richest man, Swedish TV news reported yesterday. Citing next week's edition of the Swedish business weekly Veckans
Affarer, public service SVT2 television said Kamprad (77) has a personal fortune of 400 billion crowns (R338 billion)."

http://www.sabcnews.com/economy/business/0,2172,77288,00.html (english)
http://www.va.se/magasinet/artikel.asp?artikelid=1029 (swedish original src)

Time to celebrate, I have IKEA stuff all over here in my german appartment, as anyone I know has. That stuff carries my
hardware running Open Source Operating Systems and Open Source Software. HAHA!

Cheers

Enjoy the news

daniel

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.