Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [inbox] Re: CyberInsecurity: The cost of Monopoly

From: Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob () suespammers org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:49:28 -0300

As I said, I also think that Micro$oft is as insecure as my 8 y/o daughter
playing with a handgun.

But you do have to agree with me when I say that a great part of the
security problems we find in the wild, expecially regarding bug for which
fixed have been issued for several months, come from bad network management.

The weak link in the chain, in many (maybe most) chains is the human
factor.

[]s