Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: BugTraq Speed

From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard () fugro-jason com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:28:40 +0200

As it
seems that there are lots of people sharing the same
experience, one of

Well, I think I am anyhow not the one talking to them. Why? In the past,

They are running mailman ... mailman can be horrendously slow (esp with a
large volume (traffic * number_of_subscribers) .

3 hour delays with mailman mailinglists is pretty common.

Currently listening to: jh_box_of_gypsys_d5t05

        Gerhard,  <faliquid () xs4all nl>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge
 =`\<,  that myth is more potent than history

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html