Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: dtors sell out ( phrack#62 )

From: Knud Erik Højgaard <knud () skodliv dk>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:56:11 +0200

morning_wood wrote:
http://www.phrack.nl/phrack62/p62-0x06.txt

Well, we are here to fully disclose, that indeed b0f did sell dtors
warez to iDefense. b0f did receive 300 dollars in his paypal account
(b0fnet () yahoo com) on March 4th, 2003.

Even though this text is simply snipped from somewhere else it deserves a
few comments.
b0f is not a part of dtors, nor did he ever sell anything belonging to
dtors.

anyone want a copy of proof of payment to a dtors member??

A few idefense advisories clearly have my name in it, so I fail to see where
you're going with this. Perhaps you see this as '0day' as well. Why don't
you spend your time in a better way, for example by searching for some more
XSS 'vulnerabilities' or writing some of those .bat files.

or unrealsed exploits ala' Knud Erik Højgaard/kokanin

I'd like a copy of those please, for various reasons.

ask and ye shall recieve

Howcome the people that have asked you havent yet recieved as you so
elegantly put it?

LOLOLOLOL

Yes, lololololol 2tm omfg you r0xx0r etc. etc.

morwodthanyouwilleverhave

I have a whole shed full, thank you, it's plenty for now.

roots a bitch aint it

No, but silly taglines are.

--
kokanin