Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: I have fixes for the Geeklog vulnerabilities

From: "morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:29:19 +0530

get mature and quit nitpickin'

Nitpicking, yeah, why should we worry about the validity of something
posted to a mail list, particularly when so many people hide behind a
hotmail or yahoo! address. Certainly they're the most reliable and
authoritative.
my personal details are found in the archives of this list

John Sage: InfoSec Groupie
troll

morning_wood