Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] Scholarly Articles/Jounals Re: Full-disclosure

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:07:34 -0500 (CDT)

Google is a gards bestest friend.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Graduate Student wrote:

I'm doing a research project on software vulnerability
disclosure (full-disclosure, "responsible disclosure",
M$'s "information anarchy", etc.) and was wondering if
anyone knew of specific academic or technical journals
that might contain good information.

So far I've found lots about full-disclosure from
multiple news/tech news sites, but nothing academic or
anything that would qualify as scholarly.  Any known
whitepapers would be useful too.

Thanks!

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.