Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign time arrived ?)

From: Matthias Kurz <mk () baerlap north de>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 05:33:16 +0200

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 09:58:55PM -0300, El Guille wrote:

[...]
PS and after answering with "we are protecting the world" please read
something about the dictarorial regimes imposed by the US in Latin America
in the last 30 years, just to name a few, El Salvador, Chile, Nicaragua,
Republica Dominicana, Paraguay, and the list goes on. Those regimes
instaurated by YOUR country ended with thousands dead and tortured, the
same thing you fight against now? that is hypocrite.
PS2 ask yourself again why US gets attacked, I don't see planes crashing on
switzerland buildings, I don't see mexico embassy beign bombed in Africa, I
don't see portuguese citizens being killed. What if, only if , by any
chance, those "crazy muslims terrorists" are just paying back?. Just say
thanks george.

AND FOR THE SAKE OF BEIGN HONEST:

- Dwight Eisenhower said in 1953 that "preventive war" was and Adolf Hitler
invention, stated: I wouldn't take seriously anyone proposing something
like that.

Well, bastardism has nothing to do with any country or nation ! It's just
a *FACT* that people/humans will destroy, erase, purge each and every
competitor out of this world, whenever they are able to do so.
Currently there is a "power vaccum" and the american nazis are trying to
get the most value out of it.

- USA is the country that builds and sells more weapons in the world. Is
also, the only nation that has thrown atomic bombs against civil
population. And it's always, by tradition, in war with someone.
- Irak does not obey UN regulations, does USA obeys? Was the war in Irak a
dream?
- Irak broke 17 UN regulations, Israel 64, will US bomb it's more faithfull
country?
- Who sell Sadam Hussein the cepas to build it's gas to kill the kurdos?
Why Bush is not showing the bills?
- In name of God I've seen many post here, why did God give different
orders to Bush and to the Pope on Rome?

And when did the great white american republican god allow it's politicans
to accept that coloured people have a seat while a white man stays. Even
in the front of a bus ? When ? That is a serious question. WWII ended 1945.
I'll answer, because i'll probably get kicked off of one more list, soon:
1962

You can bet: When someone runs into every church he can reach, he is a real
sinner. And you can bet: when someone runs into every *BLACK* church he
can reach, he is a real rascist.

Also, "body count" is an american invention. When i read about Saddam
Husseins crimes, i immediately thought about what my grand parents told
me about the time after 1945 in Germany, or what i heared about Korea and
Vietnam.
I think, there is a good reason, why the american administration threatens
every country that attempts to pull an american war criminal to a real
court as a real enemy. There is an american (only) law that allows the
american nazis to attack and occupy every county that tries to call some
american war criminal to account.

- There were no iraki people on the planes on 9/11, almost all of them were
from saudi arabia, also from saudi arabia is Osama Bin Laden. Ahhh of
course, saudi arabia the best US client, we better get our hands on Irak.

Yes, this is where i would have jumped in. Not, because i do think
that they want to protect saudi arabia, but because saudi arabia is one
of their next targets and they need some substitution.

   (mk)

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47
   >> Im prämotorischen Cortex kann jeder ein Held sein. (bdw) <<

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html