Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [spam] RE: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign time arrived ?)

From: Rob Thomas <rob () rpi net au>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 18:00:14 +1000

Exibar wrote:
  I agree 100%!  I could care less what those who live in other countries
say, because they know deep down, that if they were the victims of a 9/11
type attack, they would be asking the good old USA for help.  And we WOULD
help them, even if they are from Austrailia, France, Germany, etc

Ahem. Semptember 11th. November 12th. In case you've forgotten, we lost a considerable number of people in the Bali bomb attacks. In fact, the percentage of our population lost in that terrorist attack is *larger* than the percentage of the US's population lost in the Semptember 11th attack.

You may also notice us -not- carrying on like idiots about it. *Most* of the guys who did ours have been brought to justice. *All* of the people who hijacked your three planes are dead.

Thank you for your attention.

--Rob

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html