Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NASA WebSites Multiple Vulnerabilities ADVISORY opened to public access ( NASA websites Patched )

From: "Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro" <lorenzohgh () nsrg-security com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:25:48 +0200

Hi Jon,
hahahaha , a good one the joke about helicopters.
i'm not a english speaker , so , sometimes i make mistakes,
ididn't know how to treat with NASA staff and i wrote the pharse that you
said.
it was a mistake , i know , everytime i wanted to help them , it is my
responsability.
but you are wrong saying that the vulnerabilities were old , yes , some of
the security holes are related with known security issues but there are
specific vulnerabilities , look at the report.

but NASA staff hada very good communication with me except they didn't
contacted me after i sent to them the final message providing an eclusive
access code ( for private access ) to the advisory.
i checked again most important security holes and they patched them so i
made the report public.
do you understand ?

ok , thanks a lot of your time suggestions,
and tell me what's the meaning of wumpa-wumpa xD i don't know that
expression.
best regards !
-------------------------------
0x00->Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro
0x01->\x74\x72\x75\x6c\x75\x78
0x02->The truth is out there,
0x03-> outside your mind .
PGP: Keyfingerprint
4ACC D892 05F9 74F1 F453  7D62 6B4E B53E 9180 5F5B
ID: 0x91805F5B
\x6e\x73\x72\x67
\x73\x65\x63\x75\x72\x69\x74\x79
\x72\x65\x73\x65\x61\x72\x63\x68