Full Disclosure mailing list archives

FW: [inbox] Re: Windows covert channel

From: "Henri123-Netzero" <henri123 () netzero net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:24:38 -0400

If you need to get to the data in an ADS, there are several utilities that
will notify you and/or copy out the Alternate Data Stream from the file.
Just to name a few, Mares has one called copy_ads; Heysoft has one called
lads; and another one called streams.exe is out there as well.

To add to Curt's comment earlier, I believe Silkrope was one of the tools
you referred to that allows exe packing.

Henri