Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IRC DCC Exploit

From: "Andrei Galca-Vasiliu" <andrei () fq ro>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:30:44 +0200

just type /ignore -wd * and u`ll get rid of that bug

Andrei Galca-Vasiliu
Customer Support
Brasov Branch
Romania Data Systems
T: +402 68 474133  F: +402 68 474133
www.rdsnet.ro
--
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsable
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or