Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: HP All-in-one printers on Dells

From: "J. Theriault" <administrator () maginetworks com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:58:49 +0100

Jason,

This mailing list is for "security issues and their discussion", it
is not your personal Technical Support Centre. If you have a
problem with your Dell PCs only, contact Dell; if it is not
only Dell, contact the printer manufacturer; otherwise,
you may use a tool called "Google" to "search".

Let me give you a hint, searching for "dell printer boot"
and going to the FIRST site listed brings you to a nice
Dell forum where many people have been discussing
this issue.

If you would like a small course on how to "search the web",
please contact me off the list.

J. Theriault
belthasar () maginetworks com

"Some times I am not in the best of moods, this is probably
one of them."

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html