Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: automated vulnerability testing

From: fulldisclosure () freedomnames co uk
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:12:37 +0000

Yes, i've looked at these similar tools and felt they were somewhat limited, and
hoped to do something that would perphaps further these with better and more
intelligent scanning. Therefore, i was hoping for some feedback on the types of
features and abilities that people would be interested in.

-DC