Full Disclosure mailing list archives

yet another OpenBSD kernel hole ...

From: noir () uberhax0r net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:23:12 -0500 (EST)

yet another annoying day, some folk released one of my OpenBSD vulnerabilities.
it is the second one he squashed in the last 2-3 weeks without even
understanding that the first one is exploitable doh! ...
warez trading kids made yet another round of serving theo the assrat!

so now it is my honor to serve the kiddies with a robust exploit to own
openbsd boxens the most proactively secure OS ever! ;-P

attached exploit will get you uid=0 and break any possible chroot jail
your parent process might be in, works on all 2.x and 3.x upto 3.3.

priv seperation, chroot jail, systrace yeah yeah right ;P theo and niels
what a happy couple ...
i will keep the systrace breaking version of the exploit private but you
got the idea ;)

so i hope, some of you openbsd loving losers will finally get the truth
behind your cult. it is a big LIE, aloha ????

- noir