Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: why commcerical software *could* be better

From: Gadi Evron <ge () egotistical reprehensible net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 01:00:57 -0800

Once upon a time there was no possibility to examine object code.
Little Red Riding Hood and her Wolf guarded all object code from
being decompiled, disassembled and debugged by the Grandma. And
they all lived happily ever after.

I never said there ISN'T, but it means that not EVERY kid in the block can.

Also, let me stress *again* that my examples were _not_ about Microsoft.

There is more to the world about Microsoft, if you claim to "hate" it so much, for whatever reasons you may have, stop talking about it all the time. Use software that you like, whatever that may be, and leave the rest of the world alone.

I can come up with a few more.
Thank you very much, that was enough already.

This just comes to prove the point I emailed against earlier this week.

There can be no serious discussion on this mailing list without extra chatter, trolls and flames.

I am actually all for open-source, but at least I do not blind myself to the world.

VB.
--
      Gadi Evron (i.e. ge),
      ge () linuxbox org.