Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SRT2003-11-02-0218 - NIPrint LPD-LPR Local Help API SYSTEM exploit

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 07:31:04 -0500

Gregory A. Gilliss wrote:

Other than the fact that it (a) tries to load a JAVA applet, (b) requires
a login and password, and (c) doesn't display a .pdf, no problem at all...

**sorry for the noise folks* *

These questions will be directed in general to anyone having issues. Please reply OFF the list directly to me or contact () secnetops com.

The java applet is on its way out... really does not belong there. Thanks for the reminder. If you noticed it was removed from our main page already.

After you log in do you see the list of advisories? After you click research at the top of the page can you see the list? If not what browser are you using?

If you did click the pdf and nothing happened, does your browser pluging for .pdf does function on other sites?

Can you simply right click and save the .pdf?

Thanks for the feedback.

-KF

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html