Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Slow Internet?

From: "Jonathan Grotegut" <jgrotegut () directpointe com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 15:30:53 -0600

Sorry for posting this here in the first place, I thought this would be
a good place to start as I was thinking another Slammer worm which IS
what Full Disclosure is used for or am I mistaken?  I guess I should
have made myself clearer for those that didn't see that side of it.  I
guess I will just wait next time, check the sites given to me by those
kind enough to do so and wait for the entire thing to blow up.

Or just ride out the storm, which ever happens first.

(I'm sure Ill get flamed for this message as well but what the hell)

Thanks again to those that were kind enough to reply.

Jonathan Grotegut