Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Antigen Path Disclosure

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 01:00:44 +1300

"morning_wood" <se_cur_ity () hotmail com> wrote:

To: <bugtraq () securityfocus com>, <nick () virus-l demon co uk>,
   <vulnwatch () vulnwatch org>, <full-disclosure () lists netsys com>,
   <support () sybari com>
<snip other headers>>
- EXPL-A-2003-001 exploitlabs.com Advisory 001

Be a nice netizen and _just_ post them to the list, for whatever your
point in CC'ing these to me (I'm being generous and assuming you
actually have one), I really do not care, so save me the _additional_
e-mail pollution and just post to the list.

--
Nick FitzGerald
Computer Virus Consulting Ltd.