Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bogus Viral Test - NO HARMFULL CONTENT

From: Neeko Oni <neeko () haackey com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 21:04:10 -0700 (PDT)

===================================
This is a diddlesquatsecurity.org false positive email agent test
===================================
BEGIN
------------
Super Joe's Security
Angela's Security Firm
EbilHax Security, incorporated
Soupscan Sal's eSecurity
Donnie Weiner's Textual Conceptual eFirm, inc.
Happy Hackers, Hacker Catcher, and co.
Shimomura, Markoff, and Joe
-------------
This is a test to insure your AV software does not allow shoddy security 'gurus'
to invade your mailbox with pointless(*) security tests(**).
This is only a test.
This concept, message, the air near the message, and the wires this message
transfered over are copyright Gerbil-lubs-eCow.com
If you read this, we will sue.

----

* Tell me, please, exactly which email "worms" or "viruses" include their
documented names in them?  Where are the AV packages looking for the text
"kyriewashere/WIN32" in their pattern matching?
** I sincerely hope the exploitlabs.com domain was used without their
permission.. this 'test' was just as worthless as this posting.

Hey AV, filter me! -- Win32/eXplOitLabSTimeWasTER.com.A

======================================
This is an exploitlabs.com false positive email agent test
======================================

This was a text only message  with NAMES only.

This test is a idea and concept by Donnie Werner of exploitlabs.com to test
the false positive reporting of current email AV agents. This test, and its
proceedures are the exclusive property of Donnie Werner and exploitlabs.com
and may not be used without express writen consent. Failure to obtain
permission from exploitlabs.com to recreate such a test will be prossecuted
to the full extent of the law as provided by the governing country of  the
originating attempted test, the users ISP and DNS providers.

Donnie Werner
exploitlabs.com
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html