Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: HEADS UP VIRUS BEING SPREAD one of our readers infected?

From: "Ed Carp" <erc () pobox com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 00:31:43 -0500

Next, I would like to use this moment to ask every f*ckin' one who can't
deal with MW's attached virii to UN-FUCKING-SUB-FUCKING-SCRIBE FROM THIS
LIST before I damnwhat bruteforce your fckin mailaccount and do it for
ya (should be easy with l:p address/address as one of you whom
complained uses.. aint security damn phun or what?!?)

I run Windows 2000 on my desktop (don't ask), and I also run Outlook 2000,
and I've *never* had a virus infect my desktop.  I don't have Mcafee or
Norton AV running 24/7, either, I'm just not **stupid** about opening every
damned email that pops in my inbox, and people who knee-jerk open every
little thing that pops in their inbox deserve what they get, especially the
morons who mindlessly double-click on attachments without knowing what they
are.  You wouldn't just automatically open your front door to anyone who
knocks, would you?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html