Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Problem installing Linksys network card with Suse Linux 7.2

From: it misc <itmisc () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:25:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi:

I am trying to configure my Linksys network card to work with Suse Linux 7.2.

I downloaded the latest tulip.c from ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/tulip.c. I put it into directory
/usr/src/linux/drivers/net. As I recompile the Kernel, I ran into errors.

System Information: Pentium II 412MHz, 224MB RAM, 10GB Western Digital hard drive.

If anyone ran into similar problem and was able to fixed it, please help me out.

Thank you very much for your help.

Henry Tran