Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Blowing up PC's and leaking CERT info

From: Rodrigo Gutierrez <packet () vtr net>
Date: 20 Jun 2003 10:17:23 +0200

Paul,
        I'm not sure if you know what was the international opinion for the
attacks to Iraq, but certainly, no one except Spain and UK supported it,
if you think a bit, how could for instance Iraq nor Afghanistan strike
back to the US in what they consider was wrong, obviously they don't
have a way to come and bomb New York from the air, but they do have
people willing to die for what they think is right (even though their
religion looks stupid to me).  Tell me on that scenario what you think
is the most likely way they will come back to America, probably suicide
bombers and terrorist attacks (they don't have another way to do this).

        Thats human logic, if Bush believes that he controls everything,
he is fucking stupid, he should expect to get a reply, he knows that he
will get a reply the problem here is that he won't get hurt, will
probably be American people that get hurt for a monkeys attitude of
their president, is that right to you? is another 9/11 right to you?
thats probably what Bush will get back on what he's doing.

and then again we won't blame his actions but the terrorists ...

        The same in Iraq the same in Afghanistan