Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: Re: Infobot-backdoor

From: "Karl Elgerstedt" <cihu () hotbrev com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:31:08 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: "Karl Elgerstedt" <cihu () hotbrev com>
To: "Donnie Weiner" <s2_pi_di_ty () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:30:15 +0200
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Infobot-backdoor

"kiddies are ones who use others tools and have no knowledge whatsoever
on
how they work..."
You're just about as wrong with this term as morning_wood is with the
usage
of "0-day". There are more ways to be a kiddie then simply using
premade
tools. More specifically, a kiddie is someone who lacks significant
skill

How cute. A kiddie is - well you know someone young(go look it up for a
more correct definition). I suppose you must be referring to a script
kiddie and that is actually a nick name for a pen tester(yah, with no
skill). Or are you talking about the "trojan kiddie"-term that you just
made up(Yah, go google for "trojan kiddie" and see how many respected
members of the "security community" that uses it, lol)?

(e.g., you). So you've written a few password stealers, "Wow! Highly
sophistocated technonolgy!" Besides, all the evidence I've come across
says
you don't even write the code, you rip it (go figure). Nevertheless,
how
does this benefit the security community?

Who cares?

All you're doing
is feeding lame 13 year olds who know how to infect people over kazaa
and
use the compromised systems for DDoS. Anybody responsible for something
this
lame should be ashamed of themselves.

Isn't it funny, you're instulting the whole "security community" =).

Hence, you're a trojan kiddie.

So sweet =)

http://www.hotbrev.com/ - Nätets farligaste e-postadresser

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.