Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Win32 Cisco Exploit - Testing

From: "knights of the eastern calculus" <koec () hush com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:14:26 -0700

Hrrm, I'm sorry if it doesn't appear to be working I tested it before
i sent it out and it worked pretty well.  I saw one person got it working
properly.  Oh btw it's not trojaned, that last release was from a rather
unresponsible person in our ranks we've since kicked out (hence the different
address). It seems to work ok on Windows XP.

Cheers!

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html