Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Secunia - Delaying information again!

From: <hexedout () hushmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:05:44 -0700

Howdy!

Don´t be so harsh on Secunia. All they do is translate advisories from

various vendors, steal info from mailinglists and do a bit of translation

(with slightly obvious errors as well). How hard is that? If it takes

time to post new "Secunia advisories" it might be because they´re trying

to translate into both German and Danish and copy+paste from english

bulletins.

Well, I suppose some might find that useful. I certainly don´t and not

from a bunch of wannabe´s that doesn´t give anything back to the community

except from useless XSS.

/Greetz
Hexedout#

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434