Full Disclosure mailing list archives

LOL

From: "Donnie Weiner" <s2_pi_di_ty () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:48:56 +0000

LOL

From: Anthony Aykut <anthony.aykut () frame4 com>
To: Donnie Weiner <s2_pi_di_ty () hotmail com>
Subject: RE: RE: [Full-disclosure] TO: Anthony Aykut
Date: 18 Jul 2003 19:49:07 -0000

I am guessing "yuo" can't even suck my dad's dick you fucking limp retard cunt. If think you can treat everybody like your favourite bitch you arrogant fuck, you did hit send on your mail to the wrong person. You l33t? Don't make me laugh, ass-boy. The only person tripping is, you. I cream my pants every fucking day reading this list, which is turned now into a retard circus due to lame-ass, would be funny, know-it-all mother fuckers like you.

Donnie Wiener, the stupid kiddie-fucker wont even reveal his real name.
Shame on you - cannot even converse without making personal attacks.
Do I take it too personal? Fuck yeah. The moment you put my name on this mail, you crossed the line you cunt. I probably get banned from this list now for writing this email, but who gives a flying fuck - this list is ruined anyways. By fucks like you.

Bye FD. By Weiner, the ass-rammed, gay-boy.
Go and run back to your mommy, she'll suck your dick any day.