Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Credit card numbers

From: northern snowfall <dbailey27 () ameritech net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:21:14 -0500

Carding is for "hackers" who enjoy prison.  If you are considering illegal
activity that involves theft or the possibly involvement of the secret
service, I suggest you first ask yourself whether or not you enjoyed high
school cafeteria food and then imagine eating that for the next 20-30 years.

The issue isn't about what people are about to do, but what people have done.
Everyone has made mistakes, that's just an inherent part of life. Learning
from the problems is the main issue. I've never carded, nor plan to, but
I'm not so foolish to think that I couldn't learn something about security
from someone who has had experience in that area. So, yes, grow up and
realize everyone has something to offer.

Don

http://www.7f.no-ip.com/~north_

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html