Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: GUNINSKI THE SELF-PROMOTER

From: bugtraq () cgisecurity net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:55:00 -0400 (EDT)

IIRC, the nonsense you spewed on the security.is forum was the greatest
attempt of self promotion security professionals everywhere had to
tolerate.

?
Sure whatever you say! :) I'm not going to get into a pointless arguement with a snot like you. :p

Please reference where I promoted my products or services on this board I'd like to know since I don't
offer either. Any post saying otherwise is obviously not by me(remember this board required no user/pass to post as
any user)

Please tell me how I am self promoting right now I'd like to know. Please be sure to include any reference in
these posts to my products or services.

:)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html