Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Gary Coleman Works for Globalintersec!

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:26:28 -0500

Jack Ahz wrote:
...if you are going to harass me at least harass me about SNOSOFT...

Thank you kindly, sir. I don't mind if I do! But we'll save that for another
post.

That was obviously sarcasm and not an open invitation... I of course do not condone any of the harassment I have been receiving.

http://www.globalintersec.com/staff.html
Let's look at that... If you knew how to read English, you would see that the
only explicit profiles exist for the Board of Directors. None of the
consultants are listed.

So where is the document that you read to give you the impression that I do consulting work for GIS? Having a friend or two that work at particular company in the industry is hardly a sign of employment. Thats just about like saying since I was an aquaintence of zmagic I used to work for Qualys... hardly the case.

You now have the option to repent of your sins and be electrocuted on the
premises.

Options? Options for what... are you providing me with an ultimatum? I have nothing to repent for. Do you have any more public threats for me as I would rather not be electrocuted?

Yeah, all I needed to see was the reference to ioctl() in that piece of code to
know that you aren't capable of writing it!

Sounds like you have no clue what that exploit was doing... I did not make any use of ioctl() in that exploit. If you would have taken more than 2 seconds to look at it you would realize that "ioctl() refrence" as you put it was some of that fake output you speak of... this time its not fake gdb output its fake output from the fake HPUX tusc fake debugger as fake me ran my fake exploit against the fake ftpd on my fake HP 712.

-KF

P.S. I hearby request that my likeness be superimposed upon the little guy at http://www.eurocompton.net/jackahz ... I mean for fscks sake... be creative if you are gonna call me Webster.

Oh yeah vive la project mayhem or something... http://www.phrack.ru/missions/2003/mission1.txt

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.