Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Symantec Manhunt ?

From: <misiu_ () gmx de>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:21:07 +0100

I Just tryed to find out, if it is good for our company.
The Management is not quite comfortable. But I never had it in hand.
From my perspective, after looking at some IDS
I find (if you have money) ISS-Siteprotector and the Proventia the best.
Automatic update, automatic implementations from network sensors.
The ISS X-Force with a lot of security holes discovert....

Forget NetScreen
Active Scout
and the Cisco (form. Net Ranger)