Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OMG] NSRG Security & Lorenzo Hernandez

From: Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro <lorenzohgh () nsrg-security com>
Date: 06 Dec 2003 21:25:33 +0100

Hi Terry,
Yes , my last two posts are completely off topic ( and agressive ), i am
sorry but i can't allow
a stupid kiddieboiler/lier saying false and completely non-sense things
about me and the NSRG .

I know FD people ignore normally these things , any way if somebody
wants to contact the Netsys staff for remove my last 3 posts ( including
the posts of the boiler that posts as morning_wood and gazpa e-mails ).
I know i am impulssive but again , i don't want to hear blaming script
kiddies using Singapore.net services ! :)

In 10 or 20 years ( or earlier ) i will say : " Oh my god , fscking
adolescence ! " yes . I am in a very "unstable" age of life ;-)

Thanks for the advice , i am open for critics when are sent by correct
people.

I'm sorry of the last discussion ( started when i posted a message about
a brasilian "hax0ring" team ).

Best regards to all.