Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: f-prot not catching mimail ?

From: "Aditya" <aditya () mail15 com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:01:08 +0530

hi all,

fprot is catching the virus all right, but only the exe file then the virus signatures are only for the exe file and
not for the zip or the htm - the only logical conclusion i could come to.

if you have f-prot on your desktop then you will catch the vieus just before executing and on the mailserver just add
this address to the blocked senders list -

- hope that helped

Aditya