Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Spam Arrest stupidity

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:01:19 -0700

Nick FitzGerald wrote:
To the list admins...

Please remove this twat from Full-Disclosure. His choice of anti-spam method clearly shows he is too stupid to understand or benefit from anything on this list so his annoyance value to the list's posters is unjustified...

I'm constantly amused by people that think Mitnick doesn't know anything technical. Since I have some idea about the kinds of things he knows, I know who the ignorant one is.

Twice in one day Nick, people are going to start thinking you're antisocial. :)

                                        BB

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html