Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: Welcome to thenakedpc

From: gobbles () hush com (gobbles () hush com)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:27:09 -0700

I reply to you

i will now reply to all spam this fake gobbles sends to the lis
t, but
won't cc the list.

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 gobbles () hush com wrote:

all spam now forward to list till you stop signing me up

--

you can send mail to <Majordomo () ezeen com> with the followin

   unsubscribe thenakedpc

or from another account, besides gobbles () hush com:

   unsubscribe thenakedpc gobbles () hush com

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the lis
t,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about
the

list itself) send email to <owner-thenakedpc () ezeen com> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you nee
to contact a human.

Here's the general information for the list you've subscrib
ed
to,
in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Thu Oct  7 18:17:48 1999]
The Naked PC is the free electronic newsletter dedicated to
helping you get the most out of your personal computer. The
topics covered are varied since PCs lend themselves to many
different activities, but there will be something useful
for everyone in each issue.

You can subscribe or unsubscribe from our Web site,
http://www.TheNakedPC.com, where you will find back issues
as well as recommendations on software, books, Web sites,
and hardware.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html