Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: what's to come chapter 1.

From: naked_turkey () hushmail com (naked_turkey () hushmail com)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:41:05 -0700

That's nice.  It would be nicer if you all had some facility with the English language, so the remainder of us might
know what the hell you're talking about.

While you wallow in your onanistic world, the remainder of us secure our systems, knowing that if you are the worst we
have to fear then we need not fear at all.

Your screeching has awakened me.  I am the essence of computing, personified and manifested.  My hat is of glistening
white and my robes of purest silicon.  I am the zero and the one, the off and the on.  My slumber was disturbed by the
crumbling of Bugtraq; my soul tingles from the incessant rambling of hormone-induced pubescents and the strident
howling of the idiot savants who haunt this list.  The SANS Top 10 are my commandments; mine enemies are the eleet, the
haxx0rs, and I shall smite them with righteous anger and furious rebukes.

From time to time, I shall communicate with thee, and issue forth such white-hat wisdom as I deem suitable.  Know me.

---------

"Well, the most interesting thing about Summercon was that Gobbles got naked."  -- Ed

gobbles () hush com wrote:

i've not called for anything *yet*

You call to action.  You call for hacker change.  You not hack
er so how you call?

How can heard follow not own?