Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: what's to come chapter 1.

From: gobbles () hush com (gobbles () hush com)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:11:07 -0700

another daily dose of zan, the previous mailing was the pro-lou
gue: this
is chapter 1: History and beyond.

More ramble.

        FUD abounded in the security industry, "i can break an
y network
in the world" was the call from dilluded                 sellou
ts (to
congress). millionares were made out of whitehats, preying on t
his fear
and gathering thier tools         from the "scene"

I can can't you?  Network insecure not FUD - reality.  Jealous that some cashed in?  I am.

        the whitehats have bred a new culture of hackers to be
live that
the real hack ethic is one of "information                freed
om" and
while yes this is true, this does not translate into "give us y
our codez"

Information should be free.  Hacking is information.  Hacking not illegal.

-Until The Crystal Cracked-
        dot-boom; everything came crashing down, thoose eyebal
ls

Unless you sell-out dot-bomb effect nothing

        the hackers began to wake up, look around themselves a
nd see
the cesspool of greed, treachery and lies that         surround
ed them
and corrupted thier ideals, no longer would they be animals of
pack.

look around themselves see missed boat-missed opportunity.

-Cheat death again-
        d34dh1tl3r <-RIP

Good riddance