Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Totally Off Topic: Teach me how to measure my IQ

From: core () bokeoa com (Charles Stevenson)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:33:32 -0600

--CXFpZVxO6m2Ol4tQ

Zan I met you in #phrack right... coming back to me. Anyways.... Zan,
all, oh fucking hot ass brunette walked by,,, sorry mind wanders...

Someone called me a crackhead on IRC a second ago. Well I have smoked
crack so 99% of you bitches don't know what you are talking about when
you label someone a crack head. A fiend. But anyways here's the true
definition of crackhead I will accept of myself.=20

  crack [warez d00dz] 1. v. To break into a system (compare {cracker}).
     2. v. Action of removing the copy protection from a commercial program.
     People who write cracks consider themselves challenged by the copy
     protection measures. They will often do it as much to show that they a=
re
     smarter than the developper who designed the copy protection scheme th=
an
     to actually copy the program. 3. n. A program, instructions or patch
     used to remove the copy protection of a program or to uncripple featur=
es
     from a demo/time limited program. 4. An {exploit}.

  head
       adj 1: (of persons) highest in rank or authority or office; "his
              arch rival"; "the boss man"; "the chief executive";
              "head librarian"; "top administrators" [syn: {arch(a)},
               {boss(a)}, {chief(a)}, {head(a)}, {top(a)}]
=2E..
       4: a person who is in charge; "the head of the whole operation"
          [syn: {chief}, {top dog}]
       5: the front of a military formation or procession; "the head
          of the column advanced boldly"; "they were at the head of
          the attack" [ant: {rear}]
=2E..
       10: the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates)
=2E..
       13: the educator who has executive authority for a school; "she
           sent unruly pupils to see the principal" [syn: {principal},
            {school principal}, {head teacher}]

Hrm... I like educator analogy best... therefore... and I think I just
found a bug in the english language like a dangling symbolic link:

=46rom WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]:

  educator
       n : someone who educates [syn: {pedagogue}]

=46rom Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:

  Teacher \Teach"er\, n.
     1. One who teaches or instructs; one whose business or
        occupation is to instruct others; an instructor; a tutor.
 =20
     2. One who instructs others in religion; a preacher; a
        minister of the gospel; sometimes, one who preaches
        without regular ordination.
 =20
              The teachers in all the churches assembled. --Sir W.
                                                    Raleigh.

=46rom Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]:

  Instruct \In*struct"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. {Instructed}; p. pr.
     & vb. n. {Instructing}.]
     1. To put in order; to form; to prepare. [Obs.]
 =20
              They speak to the merits of a cause, after the
              proctor has prepared and instructed the same for a
              hearing.                              --Ayliffe.
 =20
     2. To form by communication of knowledge; to inform the mind
        of; to impart knowledge or information to; to enlighten;
        to teach; to discipline.
 =20
              Schoolmasters will I keep within my house, Fit to
              instruct her youth.                   --Shak.
 =20
     3. To furnish with directions; to advise; to direct; to
        command; as, the judge instructs the jury.
 =20
              She, being before instructed of her mother, said,
              Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.
                                                    --Matt. xiv.
                                                    8.
 =20
              Take her in; instruct her what she has to do.
                                                    --Shak.
 =20
     Syn: To teach; educate; inform; train; discipline;
          indoctrinate; direct; enjoin.

So one might say that I am indoctrinating you with 0day brainwashing
techniques learned through subjective experience.. That is to say in
ways I've found that people infected my thought with a meme in the
past and then later realised and cleansed my mind of this infectious
idear. Anyways I teach therefore I will always be.

Ka,