Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Outlook Express Remote Code Execution in Preview Pane (S/MIME)

From: editor () infoguerra com br (Giordani Rodrigues)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:05:38 -0300

Same thing here. However, I suppose this is only a wrong message. The
correct message should be "You don't need to install this patch", or
something like this.

Take a look at what MS says:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms02-058.asp :

"Additional information about this patch
(...)
The fix for this issue is included in Outlook Express 6.0 Service Pack 1
(which is available in Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 1 or as part of
Windows XP Service Pack 1)."

Regards,

Giordani Rodrigues.