Full Disclosure mailing list archives

ANNOUNCING: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (martin f krafft)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:12:42 +0200

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

We wouldn't want to keep this from your eyes, Full disclosure it is,
and while this isn't a vulnerability, I am sure it will interest quite
a few. It is, after all, security related and long awaited...

  http://www.debian.org/News/2002/20020719

Thank you, Debian!!!

--=20
 =20
a c programmer asked whether computers have buddha's nature.
as the answer, the master did "rm -rf" on the programmer's home
directory. and then the c programmer became enlightened...

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J--