Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (full-disclosure () lists netsys com)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:39:50 -0700

Nice an anonymous reply from someone too chicken shit to use his real
name and yet he seems to think he knows a thing or two about me.

A thing or two is about where your entertainment value starts to dwindle. If there are more interesting things to know
about you please feel free to share.

Interesting none of my clients, employees, or other co-workers feel this
way.  Again, its nice to see that you don't have the balls to use your
real name in this post.

You are either woefully stupid (I am voting on that) or you have a short memory. You have left many people in your wake
who would rather eat razor blades than work with you again.

Again, you know nothing about me or my employment situation.  It hasn't
been 5 in three years, but nice try.  Not that I owe some pussy to
afraid to use his real name an explanation but lets review the last
three years;

Has your stupidity finally encroached on your memory? Your review comes up short. Much like your IQ.

You say 'INCLUDING ME' like you've actually contributed
something. Aside from starting mailing lists your net
contribution has been 0.

Learn how to read assclown.  I said that Weld/L0pht have contributed
much more than I have.  And yeah dumb fuck I have contributed a bit and
plan on contributing more in the future.

Contributing more than you have is hardly a noteworthy event. One eyed man being king in the kingdom of the blind and
all that.

Communicate in total privacy.