Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among others....

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (full-disclosure () lists netsys com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:42:18 -0400

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 12:52:23AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
Is there anyone with the capabilities to extract a mirror?
(I'd notify webmaster@ before doing so...)

A friend of mine already mirrored it. Im not sure as to how well it
turned out since I havent had a chance to look at it yet, but it
appears that everything is there.

A dump of whatever database its in would be a much nicer method
of doing this.

I can't provide the bandwidth or server space, unfortunately...

I can provide both the bandwidth and server space, but what would
the legal issues be with mirroring it? My lawyer wont even offer
any advice on this one.

Suggestions/advice anyone?

gdd () siliconinc net