Full Disclosure mailing list archives

David Ahmad (securityfocus/symantec) exposed

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (David Benfell)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 22:53:46 -0700

--CdrF4e02JqNVZeln

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:04:34 -0700, rfp_the_ripper () hushmail com wrote:
=20
Tell me how one would go about proving this. I guess the only
way you can be certain of the statement's validity is if
David himself confirms or denies it. One also faces the same
problem offering "proof" concerning Chris Klaus' malicious
activities in #hack back in the day. But here I go throwing
around "propaganda" again...
=20
Okay.  That's nice.  But this is not Security Focus.  Nor is it
Symantec.  Is your unproven allegation supposed to somehow rationalize
the attack on this list?  Is it supposed to somehow rationalize
continued black hat activities?  Or is simply a smear tactic?

More questions strike me.  You accuse David and Chris of malicious
activity.  You are "outing" them, as it were.  And yet, black hats are
supposed to oppose the concept of full disclosure, fearing it might
devalue their attempts at extortion.

It's one thing to change sides; you, however, are simply a hypocrite.
Or, perhaps, David and Chris have failed to pay your demands.  Either
way, there is one place where you belong -- on my black list.

--=20
David Benfell, LCP
benfell () parts-unknown org
---