Full Disclosure mailing list archives

FW: ex-Administrivia - Blue Boar "leaving" SecurityFocus

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Charles Stevenson)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:34:28 -0600

--gneEPciiIl/aKvOT

Arjen, BB,

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 12:40:16PM +1200, Arjen De Landgraaf wrote:
We are very, very sorry to hear this.

You will be missed BB. :)
=20
Thoroughly appreciated your immense contribution over the years.
=20
Thank you for your commitment to the security industry=20
and the millions of IT end-users all over the world.
You have made a very powerful difference to all of us!!!!

I went from zero to hero^H^H^H^H well not exactly hero but I did learn
a lot over the years from the list. ;)
=20
Wish you the very best, and feel very disappointed for Symantec that,=20
as a result they will quickly lose the very essence why
Securityfocus has been the focal point for global IT security.

Other lists will thrive however I think it would be hard to match the
open subscription policy and find another moderator who has the
stamina to keep the list on track.=20

So, thank you again for your commitment and enthusiasm=20
over all these years.

I'll just chime in and also say thanks. I can't imagine how much spam,
junk, etc. you had to wade through to maintain order on this list. I
envy your patience and commitment as well.
=20
Best Regards,
Charles Stevenson

P.S. BB: when you get setup again let me know and I'll get you back on
the list.

Arjen de Landgraaf
CTO CSL
New Zealand