Full Disclosure mailing list archives

More Strategies Overheard on #Phrack

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (full-disclosure () lists netsys com)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 00:12:00 -0700

Overheard on #phrack, the hangout for the black hats in the biz, where David O'Neal,
aka fuk, aka fugraq, aka gayh1tler, aka NetSec employee talks about hacking another
netsec employee:

04:38 <drater> michael.allgeier () netsec net
04:38 <fuk> so, you hax0r3d him?
04:38 <drater> Yeah, the fuck head. Allgeier, he thought he could stop the power of el8, he though wrong
04:38 <fuk> heh heh, the fuck is so stupid, he won't know what hit him
04:39 <drater> I grabbed his credit cards, by tommorrow, David O'Neal, you will be in the caymans
04:39 <fuk> no way, man, it will be months before I do this shit. Let the old fuck think he is okay.
04:45 <drater> next issue of el8, we will have the client's of netsec plastered all over it. HAX0R3D. sucker
04:47 <fuk> and, I will be on my jet... dickhead...

quote about fuk/gayh1tler found in netsys full disclosure list:

" ----| fuk/gayh1tler

 David O'Neal <fuk () eurocompton net>
 Brookline, PA
 (412) 268-6104

 Call him and let him know what you think of his "Project Mayhem", the
 FBI already has! Call Netsec (www.netsec.net) and ask why they
 tolerate this kind of juvenile/illegal behavior from their employees
 (sl0ppy, h4g1s defacement warriorz, etc.). u know ur box iz p0pped, so
 don't step, bi0tchez"

David <david.oneal () netsec net> wrote:

Hey, man, fuck, I been on #phrack all day now, it is 4 oclock, I have to get some
work done sometime. Heh. Heh heh. Heh.
Anyway, you know you wanted those clients with the gov systems? Well, I have em
all laid out PRAETORIAN style, sucker. Just pass me the check, baby, and we will
be on our way. Heh. Heh heh.

David