Full Disclosure mailing list archives

An urgent warning to all concerning ~el8 / project mayhem (fwd)

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (bacano)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:43:50 +0100

From: "Ron DuFresne" <dufresne () winternet com>
(...)
Now if we were managaing the list, and trying to maintain the policy of
un-moderation, we'd at least unsubscribe each spamming spewer to it.  For
there's one thing anyone that has raised children come to understand, it's
that they tire quickly of having to put forth too much effort into their
games.

So lets see how quick they will tire ... I wonder if they/all/he/she are
just children.
As for the stupidity they seem like, as for the reasons again I wonder.
As it was said before, many adults would like to see this list stop.
Anyway, everybody knows how to use mail filters, right?

In the other hand, looking at my kid, I wonder why your teory don't work
here ... :>

bacano